My existence has been positively impacted by Shatta Wale - Medikal

smocks materials
0


 Rapper Medikal, real name Samuel Adu Frimpong, has praised Charles Nii Armah Mensah, real name Shatta Wale, for having a good impact on his life.

Shatta Wale, according to Medikal, has also taught him a lot of things about the music business that the majority of Ghanaian musicians are unaware of.

He said on the 3FM Drive on Tuesday, March 21, "Anything about me you see online is genuine particularly when I am involved. My association with Shatta has affected me positively. He is a positive person. He gave me a car for real and let me state that. The new single by Medikal, titled "Cold & Trophies," was released on Thursday, March 9. The song has two sections, the first of which features Medikal singing alone.

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)